May 6, 2022
Experience – Min. 1 years
Salary:- 25k to 40k – 6 months (Hike upto 50% after 6 months)
- Define and drive implementation of Google Analytics and Tag manager across the organization’s digital assets.
- Drive implementation for various Marketing Automation Tools like Webengage, Hubspot and others
- Drive Tagging, Tag Auditing, and overall Tag Management
- Capability to design the reports on Data studio with various platform integration.
- Capability to identify, evaluate and establish a road map for implementing tools for user behaviors, analytics, SEO
- Support team by delivering timely, insightful, and actionable analysis.
- Interact with other internal teams to understand requests, prioritize, and set clear expectations
- Use existing tools within PPC, affiliates, Facebook, Marketing Automation, and other statistical packages to create and automate complex reporting of each channel’s performance
- Experience in Web Analytics Reporting & Tracking, including testing website tagging through development cycles
- Knowledge of various Digital channels, such as PPC, display, affiliates, paid social etc.
- Extensive experience analysing website traffic, including on-page behaviours, in-bound traffic patterns, CRO and A/B testing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- should know how to setup custom reports, should know to write regex expressions, should know what is usability analysis and how competitor monitoring done
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Open to anyone with relevant experience
Job Category: Data Analytics
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: WFH