Job Type: Hybrid (occasional client visits to the Bangalore office required)
5 Days Working!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding the goals of our clients and Identifying new opportunities for association with clients
- Coordinate with clients and thoroughly understand their communication requirements
- Prepare and present well-structured creative briefs for Copy & Design teams
- Handling client calls and emails, responding in a timely manner & Preparing documentation for meetings.
- Maintain comprehensive monthly/ weekly job lists
- Work closely with the Project Manager to Monitor team performance and give guidance when needed
- Oversee the execution, analysis, and optimization of marketing plans, to have basic understanding on Meta Ads, Google ads.
- Have good Communication, Social, and Persuasive skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Client Servicing/project manager Associate
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Work experience at a Marketing/ Advertising Agency is mandatory
- Can start immediately
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Understanding of advertising/ digital marketing
- Good logical reasoning skills
- Capability to handle pressure and sustain under challenging times
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Based out of Bangalore
- Should be comfortable visiting the Client’s office 4 times a month.
Number of opening- 1